ABOUT COMAN JOINERY
Coman Custom Joinery and Shopfitting Pty Ltd is a professional shopfitting and cabinet making company.
With 10 years experience with manufacturing in the factory, and even more experience on site installing, we manufacture and install all aspects of joinery. Please explore our website to get a better sense of our passion and our craft, then feel free to get in touch for a hassle free quote. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Coman Joinery
Since 2016 Coman CustomJoinery and Shopfitting has been built from the ground up. We have built relationships and worked alongside some of the most reputable companies nationwide. We are a Victorian based company in Bayswater, the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
We have a factory that houses our top of the range of machinery and equipment. Our machinery and equipment include 2x4m flatbed cnc machine, panel saw, edgebander, hinge press, forklift, truck, van and ute and provides us with a place to build our clients dream projects. We are not the biggest, but we do want to be the best.
The Coman Joinery Fleet
Keep an eye out for our fully decaled fleet of professional vehicles
What We Do
- At Coman Custom Joinery and Shopfitting we work with you to turn your dream concept into reality.
- Creating visual designs using computer software and programming we work with you through this process to ensure everyone involved understands the end result and we can move forward with confidence.
- With our machinery and equipment at our disposal, we are more than capable of supplying you with all aspects of joinery and shopfitting.
- Installation is a service we take great pride in. The satisfaction of seeing something that started as a discussion and a concept come to life is a fantastic feeling.
- We have a fantastic team of all necessary trades that work very closely with using schedules and programs to make a smooth stress free process for all.
Our aim is simple, we want to build relationships nationwide based on the quality, care, capability and pride that we put into what we produce.
We aren’t aiming to be the biggest, but we do aim to be the best.
Our aim is to be in the building and construction industry for the long hall, we believe we understand what you require from us moving forward, that being reliability, knowing your projects will be completed on time as specified. Transparency, to ensure all parties involved have the best possible understanding of what the end result needs to be and how to achieve it. Capability, we won’t take on a project unless we 100% know we can deliver, we aim to never let people down.
Professional guidance in the form of suggesting ways in which we can make projects more cost-effective without substituting quality.